Garmin Forerunner 735XT (Device Only)
Measures distance, time, pace and heart rate at the wrist with Garmin Elivate heart rate technology.
Out of stock
Garmin Forerunner 735XT
Advanced GPS multisport watch with Garmin Elevate™ wrist heart rate technology
- Measures heart rate at the wrist – cycle, and run free
- Provides advanced cycling, swimming and running dynamics¹ to record ground contact time balance, stride length, vertical ratio and much more
- Offers VO2 max estimate, lactate threshold², race predictor and recovery advisor
- Connected features³: smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™, live tracking and more
- Customise with free watch faces, apps and more from Connect IQ™
You Do It All, Now Your Watch Can Too
Wrist-based Heart Rate Monitors your heart
Strava Live Suffer
With the integration of the Strava Live Suffer Score, you can get street cred for your sweat. Strava Suffer Score analyses your heart rate during a workout and ranks your total activity effort. With the purchase of a 735XT you get a 60-day free trial to Strava Premium, so you can see your suffer score and use it to push yourself harder than ever. Your suffering has value, so use it.