Garmin Fenix 3 HR
fÄ“nix 3 HR multisport training GPS watch which includes Elevate wrist heart rate technology.
1 in stock
Garmin Fenix 3
True Performance Meets True Style
- Omni-directional stainless steel EXO™ antenna with GPS and GLONASS reception
- Elevate™ wrist heart rate technology¹ measures heart rate at the wrist
- 1.2-inch sunlight-readable Garmin Chroma Display™ with high-strength domed Sapphire lens
- Fitness training features like advanced running dynamics stride length, vertical ratio, VO2 max, recovery advisor and more²
- Outdoor navigation features like 3-axis compass, altimeter and barometer and TracBack™ feature
Smart Notifications³ and download data fields, watch faces and apps from Connect IQ™
- Battery life: up to 2 weeks in smartwatch mode (depending on settings), up to 16 hours in GPS mode or up to 40 hours in UltraTrac™ battery saver mode
Serious Style That Stands Up to the Roughest Conditions
The sleek fÄ“nix 3 HR watch features a protective PVD-stainless steel bezel and buttons, treated silicone band and reinforced housing for extra durability. A sunlight-visible, high-resolution color Garmin Chroma Display with LED backlight lets you access your data in any light. fÄ“nix 3 HR is water-rated to 100 meters and has a battery life of up to 40 hours in UltraTrac™ battery saver mode, 16 hours in GPS mode and up to 2 weeks in smartwatch mode (all depending on settings).
Elevate Wrist Heart Rate Technology
fÄ“nix 3 HR watch includes Elevate wrist heart rate technology¹, giving you the option to monitor your heart rate without wearing a chest strap. In addition to counting steps and monitoring sleep, fÄ“nix 3 HR uses heart rate to provide accurate calories burned information and quantify the intensity of your fitness activities.
Advanced Running Dynamics and Physiological Metrics
Go further with your running data and tap into extended physiological metrics and advanced running dynamics². fÄ“nix 3 HR reports the following data:
Advanced Running Dynamics² analyse your running:
- Vertical oscillation and ratio — the degree of ‘bounce’ in your running motion and the benefit ration to stride length
- Ground contact time and balance — shows how much time, in the running motion, your foot is on the ground rather than in flight and lets you check your running symmetry
- Cadence — number of steps per minute
- Stride length — determines a responsive current pace