Garmin Edge 520 With HR Monitor
Edge 520 is the first bike computer that’s compatible with Strava live segments.
Out of stock
Garmin Edge 520 With Heart Rate Monitor
GPS Bike Computer Helps You Compete and Compare
- Offers in-ride challenges through Strava live segments
- Reports cycling-specific VO2 max and recovery time when used with power and heart rate
- Pairs with compatible ANT+® indoor trainers for data display and control
- Tracks Functional Threshold Power (FTP), watts/kg and cycling dynamics when used with Vector™ or Vector 2 power meters
- Connected features¹: automatic uploads, live tracking, smart notifications, send/receive courses, social media sharing, weather
Here’s Your Competitive Edge
Garmin started with the aerodynamic form factor of the popular Edge 500, added in-ride challenges on Strava live segments, color display, connected capabilities and advanced analysis features. The result — Edge 520, the GPS bike computer that’s right-sized for competitive cyclists and packed with the features you crave..
Train on the Edge
Choose from courses ridden by others, or create your own on Garmin Connect, our free online community. Once a course is chosen, you can upload it directly to Edge 25 and follow to arrive at your desired destination. You can even compete against yourself to make it even more interesting.
The Connected Bike
Edge 520 is compatible with ANT+ sensors, including Varia™ bike radar and lights4, speed, cadence, heart rate, Edge and VIRB® remotes and compatible weight scales. It also integrates with Shimano Di2 electronic shifting systems5 to display your current gear on the screen. Edge 520 is also compatible with ANT+ power meters, including the Vector series.
Off the Beaten Path
The compact, rugged form factor and 15+ hour battery life of Edge 520 make it ideal for off-road adventures. It’s also compatible with GPS/GLONASS satellites, so you benefit from more signal options, wherever your ride takes you.